Aloha, #letstalktouch! Today’s talk is about touch as our universal language:
- what does it mean that touch is the first language and the last? how do I understand it?
- how much touch do you need and can lack of touch actually kill you? (spoiler: YES)
- do I, educated as a psychologist, believe in traditional psychology and psychotherapy?
- how massage and touch can take you where words will not
- why do we need other people for our wellbeing and development?
- why did I start organizing circles with massage?
- are you a natural-born massage therapist?
- and about my new project: People InTouch – massage for everyone.